Hendersonville, NC – Sewage Cleaning
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- 10+ Years of Experience
- Licensed & Insured in NC and SC
- We work with all Insurance Companies
- IICRC Certified
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- FREE ESTIMATES
Don't let a sewage backup develop into a much bigger and more expensive problem.
Sewage damage in your North Carolina or South Carolina home or business can destroy furniture, cabinets, walls, floors and more, but that's just the beginning of the problem! When sewage damage is not treated immediately it can lead to moist and humid conditions that toxic mold grows in. Don't let sewage damage develop into a much bigger and more expensive problem. If you have leaks, flooding, leaking or broken pipes, soggy or swelling cabinets, soaked or wet carpet, sewage backup, garbage disposal leaks, slab leaks or any type of standing water in your home or business, it is important to find and fix the problem as soon as possible.
Restoring Sewage Damage Done to Your Home
Secure Restoration specializes in helping you recover and restore your property. Our job is to minimize the damage to your property by prompt and thorough action which will bring your contents and structure as close to pre-flooding condition as possible. We can restore sewage damaged carpets, contents and structural materials to pre-flood appearance or better. We specialize in sewage damage restoration and sewage removal. We will recommend the best and quickest way to remove sewage and restore the damaged home or business. Through restoring sewage damaged homes and water damaged businesses every day, we know that prompt action is required with any amount of sewage damage in order to prevent the formation and growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria in your home or business.
Our Sewage Damage Restoration ProcessUpon entering your home or business
- we use professional moisture detection equipment to evaluate and document the damage inside and outside the building.
- We evaluate and document the source and the time of the sewage intrusion, visible deterioration, any pre-existing damage and microbial/mold growth.
- We will establish drying goals for affected building materials and contents near the beginning of the restoration process.
If you’re in need sewage cleanup services in North Carolina or South Carolina, then contact Secure Restoration today! We offer 24/7 emergency response, call (828) 398-4177 for a free quote.