The Top Name for Mold Remediation in Hendersonville, NC
Expect prompt, reliable results with the mold cleaning services and remediation solutions available from Secure Restoration. Whether mold is visible or suspected, we’re the licensed and insured company you can count on in Hendersonville, NC, for mold testing and remediation as well as mitigation.
A+ accredited by the Better Business Bureau and IICRC-certified, we’re a highly rated and customer-focused mold remediation company with 12-plus years of experience. Our crews are trained and prepared to handle a wide range of situations involving mold and related damage. Built on the hallmarks of value and integrity, we’re a business committed to doing any job with our name attached to it thoroughly and efficiently.
What Is Mold Testing and Remediation?
The purpose of mold testing is to identify the type of mold that’s affecting your indoor spaces. This information is then used to determine what steps to take with cleanup and removal. Mold remediation in Hendersonville, NC, simply refers to the entire process of removing mold and preventing it from spreading to other areas.
What Health Issues Are Related to Mold?
Mold can affect everyone, although children, the elderly, pets, and people with weakened immune systems are often the most vulnerable. Allergic reactions are fairly common with mold, which may include watery eyes and skin or throat irritation. Lingering or widespread mold issues could also contribute to health-related issues involving:
- Headaches and fatigue
- Respiratory problems
- Skin irritations or rashes
- An increased risk of developing asthma
What Are Common Types of Mold?
A type of fungus, mold is a general term for microorganisms that tend to grow and thrive in moist environments. Some of the more common types of mold include chaetomium, which is often found in areas affected by flooding, and stachybotrys, which is also referred to as black mold. This type of mold is often found in damp areas and ventilation systems. Mold can also be broken down into three basic categories:
- Allergenic: These are molds that, while not toxic, can still trigger allergic reactions or worsen existing allergies.
- Pathogenic: Molds of this nature have the potential to cause or aggravate illnesses, especially in people with an already compromised immune system.
- Toxigenic: The mold species in this category are extremely dangerous and best taken care of professionally to prevent serious health problems.
The Removal Process
Since mold is typically found in areas exposed to moisture or some type of water damage, the next step is to identify the source, otherwise, mold will likely return. Additional steps involved with mold removal include:
- Containment to prevent further spread
- Air filtration to remove airborne mold spores from the affected area(s)
- Removal of any affected items or materials
- Replacement of affected materials, if deemed necessary
Benefits of Choosing Us
BBB A+ rated, Secure Restoration prides itself on fast, dependable results. With mold removal services, your experience with us will include:
- 24/7 emergency availability
- Personalized, top-quality service
- Flexible options with financing
- Free estimates
Contact Our Local Team Today
Worry less and call Secure Restoration. Our mold inspection and removal services in Hendersonville, NC, are tailored to your specific needs and priorities. We also provide assistance if you need help preparing an insurance claim related to mold damage. We work with all insurance providers. Contact us today to start with an initial assessment.